I can't believe that my husband and I (hopefully) get to find out the gender of our baby on Wednesday! I'm so excited. I really hope that they can tell, I plan on drinking tons of orange juice before the appointment. Time is flying by, I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow. It still doesn't seem real. I swear just yesterday I was 6 weeks...
We're getting to the point that we're talking about registering and babyshowers. Sometimes I have to stop myself and I think, "Am I really talking about MY babyshower, and registering for MY baby?!?!?" It felt like we would never get to this point, especially after experiencing a miscarriage. I'm so thankful for every day.
I'm still thinking boy. I'll probably fall over if it turns out that I have a baby girl in my tummy!
4 comments:
I'm so excited for you too!!! I'll be checking your blog all day for the update! E and I decided to wait to register until our 24 week ultrasound just to make sure baby is still a boy!
Yay, can't wait until your post! So excited for you!!! You give me hope for somebody that has had a miscarriage!!
That is a totally exciting experience and I hope you baby will be cooperative! Walk with a jug of cold water and a chocolate bar just in case! (I'm totally serious!)
I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment