Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just a few pics...

I know what you're thinking.... SHE FINALLY POSTED A BELLY PIC! Sorry for the delay. I'm too lazy to do it in the morning, and I'm too tired in the afternoon. I also apologize for the quality (or lack of). I took this picture this morning on my camera phone. I went to work late because I had a dentist appointment. One of my fillings came out and caused me to have a brain/ear/jaw splitting toothache. I'll have to post about that later....

Without further delay, here is my 15 week 1 day belly pic:



Before you start throwing things at the computer and calling me a liar because you see a "bump", please believe me when I say this picture makes me look pregnant, or at least more pregnant. It's also very close up. So I took another one so you get a more realistic view of how tiny my actual bump is. Also, I pulled my dress back, because when it's flowing you can't see a darn thing.... (WARNING!! I do not have any make up on, my hair is thrown back in a bun, and my smile is super fake because my jaw felt like it was going to fall off!! ) Scroll down at your own risk!! LOL!









So, whaddya think? Tiny or not?

5 comments:

Samantha said...

You are adorable! Why am I just now finding your blog?!!?

I'm now following and will be catching up on old posts!!!!

Mrs. Green said...

This is sooooo cute!!!! :) Love it!

Mrs. V said...

Thanks Samantha! And welcome to my blog!

Thank you Mrs. Green!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Ms. Understood said...

You are so cute. I see your bump in both pics. It's pretty obvious to me. You are so tiny!! *jealous*

Jessica said...

Very cute!!! I think its obvious as well! That cute little bump!