Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Pictures

I meant to post these pictures yesterday, sorry for the delay!

Oh, and I was too lazy to edit out my name.

Hi, I'm Ciana Vaughn, nice to meet you! (Please don't try to steal my identity! LOL!)

I'm at work and I have a meeting to attend, so enjoy the pics! I'll try to write a real post later. (Yeah, meeting was cancelled.)

I'm proud to announce that my baby girl is completely healthy according to the ultrasound, and my results from the Integrated Screening Test was NEGATIVE! Woo-hoo!! Her heart is healthy, all her organs are in the right place, she has all her fingers and toes, and we are so happy.

Happy Friday!














2 comments:

Meaghan said...

Congratulations. I just came across your blog. So exciting! My little man is almost 9 mos now but those ultrasound pics feel like yesterday and I loved getting them!!! (i have a fitness blog and a mommy blog, hope to see you around)

Samantha said...

Your pictures are fantastic! That is one of the most clear profile pictures that I have ever seen! Oh, and nice to meet you Ciana! Your daugther is gorgeous!