How far along? 17 weeks!! I can't believe how close I am to being halfway through this pregnancy. Wow!
Total weight gain/loss: I lost another two pounds since my last doctor's appointment. I think it brings my total weight loss to around 8-10lbs. I'm working on gaining it back, it's harder than it seems.
Sleep: Hasn't been the greatest. Since I'm at the point where I can't sleep on my back or stomach, it's harder for me to find a comfortable position. I have a body pillow (just the regular ones that you can get from Bed, Bath & Beyond) but I find that one of my limbs falls asleep every night. Also Bunny's movement has gotten even stronger, to the point that it wakes me up in the middle of the night (this is SO not a complaint, I love feeling Bunny move), but it's hard to go back to sleep afterwards.
Food cravings: None really, I eat what's available since I'm trying to gain weight.
Best moment this week: Having my favorite coworker tell me that I'm showing. The way she said it was SO sweet, and there were almost tears in her eyes. Made my heart melt. Also, my husband and I bought a few baby essentials over the week including onesies and socks. And we tried out cloth diapers and fell in love!
Movement: Most definitely! It's getting stronger and stronger. I just love it, I haven't used my doppler since I started to feel movement. I no longer need the reassurance it gave me.
Labor Signs: NO! I don't even want to think about this until 37 weeks...
Gender: I'm going with boy. We find out for sure on the 29th!! So excited!
Belly Button in or out? It's in, just really shallow. I think it's going to be funny if/when it pops out.
What I miss: Being able to stand and walk around for awhile without getting lightheaded and dizzy. I was at my favorite store TARGET, and felt like I was going to pass out.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender!!! 8 more days until the big day!!!!
Milestones: I feel like this entire pregnancy has been a milestone. The fact that we got pregnant so quickly after our miscarriage in December was great, and to be at this point is just wonderful. I'm so happy to be here.
Weekly wisdom: The more water, the better. I wasn't drinking nearly as much. My midwife told me to drink 60 ounces a day.
2 comments:
Are you willing to share how you co-worker told you? I'm so happy to see every post, every week. Best wishes for the balance for your pregnancy.
I am sooo jealous that your baby is moving so much it wakes you up! I really hope mine somes soon!
Congrats on 17 weeks and your belly really showing!
One night I woke up and my toe was asleep- how bizarre!
Post a Comment