
How far along? 18 Weeks! I can't believe I'm already four and a half months pregnant!
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure what this weeks weight gain/loss was. I can almost guarantee I'm still down a few lbs.
Sleep: I've developed a new pregnancy symptom. Leg cramps. I had them two or three nights in a row and they HURT! I started flexing and stretching my legs before I get into the bed and it seems to help. Other than that, sleep has been good.
Food cravings: Still haven't had any major cravings, I ate a lot of pizza over the past week. But I didn't CRAVE it...
Best moment this week: It is going to be finding out the gender! We find out tomorrow!! Woo-hoo!!!
Movement: Every day. We are going to have one active child on our hands. Now I start to worry if 20 minutes goes by and I haven't felt anything. I usually feel movement pretty much all day.
Labor Signs: NO! I don't even want to think about this until 37 weeks...
Gender: I'm going with boy. We find out for sure TOMORROW! I'm SO excited!!
Belly Button in or out? Still in. It looks so funny to me! LOL!
What I miss: As much as I LOVE being pregnant, I would have really liked a glass of wine on my wedding anniversary (which was July 22nd). My sister had a dinner party for us and she had made some sangria, it looked SOO yummy. But I was a good girl, and I only drank water. I did smell a beer though, I used to LOVE beer and just had to smell it!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender!!! Tomorrow is the big day!! I can't believe it!
Milestones: To me, everything is a milestone. I try to celebrate every day. I was reading one of the blogs that I follow this morning, the author of the blog is 36 weeks pregnant and her whole pregnancy has been a worry. I can completely see how it can be that way. There are so many things that go on during pregnancy that you can't control. I'm determined to enjoy my pregnancy regardless of uncontrollable circumstances.
Weekly wisdom: Time really does fly. I used to roll my eyes when people would say, "This pregnancy is going by so quickly!" Now I see exactly what they meant. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was 12 weeks, now I'm 18. Wow!!
Here's my 18 week belly pic that was taken this morning. What do you think? Has my belly gotten bigger? I noticed that my stomach is starting to pouch out right under where my bra sits. I still think I'm pretty tiny for 18 weeks, but when I read WTE (What to Expect When You're Expecting), and notice that my uterus hasn't reached my belly button yet, I feel better.
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure what this weeks weight gain/loss was. I can almost guarantee I'm still down a few lbs.
Sleep: I've developed a new pregnancy symptom. Leg cramps. I had them two or three nights in a row and they HURT! I started flexing and stretching my legs before I get into the bed and it seems to help. Other than that, sleep has been good.
Food cravings: Still haven't had any major cravings, I ate a lot of pizza over the past week. But I didn't CRAVE it...
Best moment this week: It is going to be finding out the gender! We find out tomorrow!! Woo-hoo!!!
Movement: Every day. We are going to have one active child on our hands. Now I start to worry if 20 minutes goes by and I haven't felt anything. I usually feel movement pretty much all day.
Labor Signs: NO! I don't even want to think about this until 37 weeks...
Gender: I'm going with boy. We find out for sure TOMORROW! I'm SO excited!!
Belly Button in or out? Still in. It looks so funny to me! LOL!
What I miss: As much as I LOVE being pregnant, I would have really liked a glass of wine on my wedding anniversary (which was July 22nd). My sister had a dinner party for us and she had made some sangria, it looked SOO yummy. But I was a good girl, and I only drank water. I did smell a beer though, I used to LOVE beer and just had to smell it!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender!!! Tomorrow is the big day!! I can't believe it!
Milestones: To me, everything is a milestone. I try to celebrate every day. I was reading one of the blogs that I follow this morning, the author of the blog is 36 weeks pregnant and her whole pregnancy has been a worry. I can completely see how it can be that way. There are so many things that go on during pregnancy that you can't control. I'm determined to enjoy my pregnancy regardless of uncontrollable circumstances.
Weekly wisdom: Time really does fly. I used to roll my eyes when people would say, "This pregnancy is going by so quickly!" Now I see exactly what they meant. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was 12 weeks, now I'm 18. Wow!!
Here's my 18 week belly pic that was taken this morning. What do you think? Has my belly gotten bigger? I noticed that my stomach is starting to pouch out right under where my bra sits. I still think I'm pretty tiny for 18 weeks, but when I read WTE (What to Expect When You're Expecting), and notice that my uterus hasn't reached my belly button yet, I feel better.

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!
5 comments:
I think you look great. If you google pics (and I'm sure you have), you'll see lots of other ladies at your point in their pregnancy looking similar to you. As long as your doc says things are right on the inside, it doesn't matter how you are carrying on the outside. You belly has grown since the last belly pic.
Absolutely beautiful! I cannot wait for your update tomorrow on blue or pink!
And I completely feel you on the leg cramps! OUCH! Mine are a full on charlie horse where my calf gets as hard as a rock and is sore for the whole day afterwards!
Thank you ladies! Oh, and Samantha, my appointment is at 4PM tomorrow. I'll probably update around 6PM, depending on how long we get to look at Bunny. I'm so excited!!!
First of all, that outfits is on point!!! I agree, your bump looks more obvious clothed.
Thank you so much for saying that! I struggle to find something to wear everyday. My husband always finds me in tears because I'm still in the "inbetween" stage and not exclusively in maternity clothes.
Post a Comment