That's what I've been shouting to my husband all weekend. When I'm at home, you can always find me in one place, lounging in bed. It's my favorite place to hang out. I have my own DVR in the bedroom, so I can catch up on all my favorite shows. My husband brings me all kinds of goodies to eat in bed, and the bathroom is super close. Convenient huh?
So, as I'm lounging in bed watching TV, I feel Bunny moving. I yell to my husband to come in the room and put his hand on my tummy (he's in the living room with the flat screen TV), he runs in and waits.... nothing. Bunny stops moving. He waits for a minute, then says, "I don't feel anything." I pout and tell him he can go back in the living room. As SOON as he leaves, the baby starts doing somersaults in there. I swear, I envision my child bouncing off the walls, that's how strong the movement is. And it happens EVERY TIME. I tell my husband to come feel, baby stops moving, my husband looks at me like I'm crazy and returns to the living room, the baby moves again, I yell again, husband comes, baby stops moving, hubby rolls eyes and leaves, baby practices karate.... And repeat!
I know that there will come a time when my husband will feel it. But I'm just SO stoked about all this movement that I want him to feel it NOW! (And my pregnancy HORRORmones make me really impatient.....)
It just amazes me that there is a little person inside my belly that is moving around. It brings a smile to my face every time.
We checked out some cloth diapers and decided which one we're going to go with. I'm excited about that. Now all we need to determine is the gender, and we can start SHOPPING!! C'mon 18 weeks!!!
1 comment:
Sounds like you are having a wonderful time feeling that movement. And at least your husband got some good exercise out the ordeal, LOL. Are you gonna announce the gender of your child?
Post a Comment