Ugh.... I'm STILL losing weight. I'm not sure what's going on, but it's starting to worry me a bit. (I know I'll probably be eating these words in a few months when I start looking/feeling like a hot air balloon.)
I stepped on the scale yesterday NIGHT, and couldn't believe it. I called my husband in the bathroom to verify, and yes, I'm still not gaining anything. Hopefully they'll have some recommendations for me at my appointment this week. I thought I would have gained a few pounds by now.
I've also been feeling dizzy lately. Hubby and I went fishing with our neighbors (who are AWESOME!), and I kept having to sit down because I had tunnel vision. It was scary. I was hydrated, and had just eaten so I'm not sure what the problem was. I'm definitely going to talk to my doctor about it. I just want Bunny to be safe and sound in there.
3 comments:
My phone app said that this week is when your blood volume starts increasing a LOT and can cause anemia and dizziness. Does your prenatal have iron in it?
I hope you get to feeling better.
I'm sorry that you're feeling dizzy. Hopefully your doctor will have some answers for you. Are you still having the morning sickness?
Thanks Samantha! I'll be sure to double check my prenatals.
Ms. Understood, I sure do hope my doctor can help. I haven't been experiencing morning sickness (thank goodness) and I've been trying to eat more frequently. I hope it helps!
Post a Comment