Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Movement

I'm just SO excited about it. I mentioned in my 16 week post that I was feeling the baby. I had felt a few flutters and pops, but nothing major. Boy oh boy has that changed. I swear I'm feeling kicks and rolls. It is awesome! When I put my hand on my belly I can feel movement from the outside as well. It's the greatest feeling ever!

I can't wait until my husband can feel it!!

3 comments:

Ms. Understood said...

That's awesome!! I'm happy you are getting that experience.

Chocolate Mom aka Blupoetres said...

Just found my way here through another blogger, and wanted to show some support!

Congratulations!

(just wait till you can actually see that foot roll under tummy ;-D)

Samantha said...

Congrats! That is sooo exciting! I hope I feel mine this week too! I have thought I have felt it a few times but I'm still thinking it's gas!