I'm so excited about (hopefully) being able to determine Bunny's gender next week. I feel like it will make things so much more REAL, and I'm just excited beyond belief.
My gut is telling me that Bunny is a boy. (And a lot of the Old Wives' Tales point to boy as well.) I also did the Chinese Gender Predictor and that said boy. But I've had a feeling all along.
THEN, you get to Bunny's heart rate, and that points to girl. My neighbor that is due right around the same time as me, shared her baby's heart rate and they are REALLY similar. And she's having a girl.
But I'm still going with boy, I think.... LOL!
What do you think, am I on Team Pink or Team Blue?
3 comments:
I voted team pink when you first made the announcement, LOL. I'll stick with pink.
I think girl but that may be just because your ticker background is pink. My best friend's little boy always had a heartbeat in the 160s!
I find out next week, I'm so excited! I'll be sure to do a post about it.
Post a Comment