How far along? 15 weeks, I'm in shock, I can't believe I've made it this far. Only 25 weeks to go!!
Total weight gain/loss: I didn't weigh myself this week.
Sleep: Still loving it! My poor husband, I've become so boring, I think he's going insane trying to keep himself entertained. Hopefully I'll get my energy back soon.
Food cravings: STILL frozen Strawberry Lemonade from McDonald's. I even got my husband hooked, it is SOO good!!
Best moment this week: Catching a huge sale at JC Penny's. I scored 2 pairs of maternity work pants, two pair of maternity jeans, and one pair of maternity jean carpi's. All for under $90 total! SCORE!!! And I can fit them all now, with room to grow!
Movement: Not feeling anything yet, hopefully soon, I'm getting anxious!
Labor Signs: No thank you....
Gender: Still thinking boy, we'll find out for sure in a few weeks.
Belly Button in or out? It's in, and I don't think it's coming out for a LONG time.
What I miss: I miss not feeling sick and getting dizzy when it's hot outside.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling movement, finding out the gender, looking pregnant to others, etc.
Milestones: One more week until I hit 4 months! Seriously? I feel like this is a dream!
Weekly wisdom: Try to appreciate each day.
1 comment:
Yay. Another week under your belt. I can't wait to hear that you finally feel your little one in there. I'm already gonna put in my vote for girl (cause I always vote girl, LOL).
Post a Comment