Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Only me!!

This morning started off completely crazy. I woke up on time this morning, got up, used the restroom, showered, and then for some odd reason, I got back in the bed. It still boggles my mind that I did that. I laid there for 20 minutes and then frantically jumped up, shook my husband to wake up, and started getting dressed. It would be different if I had went back to sleep when I got back in the bed, but I didn't, I just sat there and watched TV! My husband takes me to work everyday (so I don't have to pay for parking, it's ridiculously expensive downtown), so my little fiasco caused us to run behind. Mind you, we both have to be at work at 7:30AM, so I get dropped off at 7AM, so my husband can make it to his job on time. Well, I made it to work at 7:15 this morning, which made my husband late. Geez, I still can't believe I did that!!!!!!!!

Secondly, I had a taste for a bagel this morning, so I grabbed one at the deli in my building. Mmm, it was so delicious, toasted to perfection with just the right amount of cream cheese. Sadly, I was being greedy and eating while talking on the phone using my very expensive headset (provided by my job), when I took a HUGE bite and proceeded to submerge the mouthpiece in cream cheese. Did I use a napkin to wipe it off, no...... I licked it. As soon as I did it, I dropped the headset in disbelief, and then casually picked it up and put it back on its base. So now my headset and the base are covered in cream cheese, and I'm off to the kitchen to find some napkins.

I feel so distracted lately, like I can't complete my thoughts. I'm doing random things, and I just don't feel like myself. Food is another issue for me, I'll think I want something, but once I get it, it doesn't taste right, and I only end up eating a bite. Ugh, I just have a lot on my mind.

I'd like to thank all of you for being so nice and supportive! When I first started this blog, I kept it private because I just wanted a personal journal of my TTC journey. But now, I can't imagine keeping my thoughts and feeling bottled up. You have given me encouragement when I needed it the most, and I'm so glad you're reading. I can't wait to see what the future holds for all of us, (and my headset, the IT guy has to come look at it. So much for me trying to look sane at work, I may have to come clean soon and tell them I'm preggo).

2 comments:

Mrs. Green said...

LOL!!!! What a morning! You gave me a laugh. Did you feel like this with your last pregnancy? Also, when do you plan to tell them at work?

Thanks for your comment as well! It is great to read other's thoughts while TTC, during pregnancy and at birth. I love learning new things!

I do have a question for you regarding ovulation, so when you have a chance (you know, once your headset gets fixed and all LOL) - please email me: tsahaikmala@aol.com

Ms. Understood said...

Oh my gosh. What a day! My husband and I ran late today (and I don't even have pregnancy brain to blame). I've only started following you, but I'm excited for you and I can't wait to see when you have your little one in your arms. Are you having another sonogram soon or you have to wait for the big one when you find out the sex?