How far along? 12 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Total weight gain/loss: down 7 lbs (My doc didn't seem that concerned, but I'm trying to eat more frequently.)
Sleep: I don't think I'm as tired as I was previously, but still prefer a few naps if I can get them in.
Food cravings: Still salt! And hot sauce (which has TONS of sodium). And oddly, waffles.
Best moment this week:
1. Hearing my baby's heartbeat on the doppler, 166 bpm. It was amazing!
2. Seeing Baby V during a surprise ultrasound. WOW! The baby is still so small, but was moving all around punching and kicking. I'm so in love!
Movement: I know for sure that Baby V is moving, but can't feel it yet. I can't wait for the day!
Gender: Still thinking boy...
Labor Signs: Nothing here, baby's still baking.
Belly Button in or out? Still in. I think it would be weird for me to have a mini-bump with my belly button poking out. LOL!
What I miss: Nothing. I am so happy and content right now. Everything is going well, and I couldn't be more thankful.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of our little one. Only about 6 more weeks. I also can't wait to get a bigger bump, and feel movement.
Milestones: Hitting 12 weeks. I am officially THREE MONTHS PREGNANT!!! Yay!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Sometimes spotting after sex is normal. It freaked me out, but thank goodness the baby is doing great.
2 comments:
Congrats on getting to 12 weeks. So are you officially 2nd trimester now? Some people say 12 weeks and some say 13. I don't know. Hope you aren't putting hot sauce on that waffles. That would be an interesting combination, LOL.
Thank you so much! To be honest, I'm not sure exactly when the 2nd Tri starts, shame on me! LOL! I'm just happy to be over the hump so to speak. Hot sauce on waffles would be interesting, I might actually have to try that one day! :-)
Post a Comment