Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Grocery shopping

Pregnant women should be banned from grocery stores. Well... maybe I should just be banned. My husband and I went to the grocery store, because we had been neglecting to do so for awhile. What did we come home with? Well, thanks to me, we bought the following items:

Tortilla chips
Salsa
Juice
Pickles
Ice cream
Waffles
Milk

Doesn't that grocery list sound great? LOL! I've been craving pickles and waffles for some reason, and I had chips and salsa yesterday so I thought I'd buy some. And then I found myself in the ice cream isle, drooling over the tub of cookies and cream.

I'm sure my cravings will only get worse as I progress throughout this pregnancy. Oh dear!

3 comments:

Ms. Understood said...

You list is making me hungry. Sounds great. I'd like some chips and salsa right now. Glad you got your craving foods.

DF Farmstead said...

To make your cravings a little healthier, I have a theory...That what ever you crave your body is telling you need more of that specific nutrient for baby. Like ice cream would be calcium and salsa would be veggies. So, if you think outside the box you can be less hard on yourself for not eating good :)

Mrs. V said...

Mrs. D - That's a great way of looking at it! I'll keep that in mind, and maybe try to drink some milk when I have an ice cream craving. Thank you so much!!