How far along? 13 weeks (time is flying by!!!)
Total weight gain/loss: Still down, I'm not sure how much I lost.
Sleep: I still crave sleep, but I can function off of less. Before I was a total zombie if I didn't sleep for like 12 hours a day.
Food cravings: None this week, my aversions have come back and I still struggle with food.
Best moment this week: Showing everyone our latest ultrasound picture!
Movement: I don't know what I was feeling these past few days, I'll chalk it up to indigestion. So, no??
Labor Signs: Nothing here, baby's still baking.
Belly Button in or out? In, and I have a feeling it will be a LONG time before it pops out.
What I miss: Sometimes, a glass of wine. Yesterday we were in the penthouse of some luxury condominiums watching a fireworks show, and there was free food and drinks. It would have been SO nice to be able to have a glass of wine. But I have such a good reason not to drink!
What I am looking forward to: My belly getting bigger.
Milestones: One week closer to the 2nd trimester! (I think. LOL! My pregnancy books say the 2nd tri starts at week 14, but some people say it's week 13)
I meant to include a belly pic this week, I'll try to have my husband take one for me tonight...
No comments:
Post a Comment