Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My very first award!!!!

I logged onto Blogger this morning and found that not only do I have a new follower (welcome Tracey!!) but I also won my very first award! MsBabyPlan gave me the "You're going places Award", and I'm so very excited!!

This award requires the winner to write where she sees herself in ten years from now. In my head, ten years from now, I will be a mother of two, living in Michigan with my darling husband. We will have traveled as a family to tons of places including Hawaii to visit some family members I have that live there, and will spend a lot of our time volunteering, and helping others. Our children will be very well mannered, and know that they are loved more than words can express. We will also have one dog. That pretty much sums it up for me, I'm not worried about material possessions. My husband and I are both hard workers, and as long as we're able to provide for our family, I'll be happy. I'm not worried about having a big house, or the latest year model car. I just want my family to be happy and know that they are loved.
I would like to pass this award on to Jen, Mrs. Green, and Basic Girl.
Thanks again Ms.BabyPlan! I'm so happy to have received my first award!

4 comments:

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

Wow, great list, my were simple. I guess have only one thing on my mind at the moment :)!

Tracita Linda (Tracey) said...

Happy and healthy family, what more can you ask for?

And congrats again on the award! I've been following how it's been passed on- and I can't believe all the amazing blogs I've stumbled upon. Keep bloggin!

-Tracita

Ms. Understood said...

Congrats!!!! I was so happy to see that Ms. BP chose you. I wanted to pick you too when I gave the award to her, but I was already at three. I love your 10 year plan. I hope you accomplish everything you want.

Mrs. Green said...

Congrats, congrats!! :) Thank you so much for passing the award on to me - can I pass it back? LOL.

Been pretty busy, so I plan to work on my blog post now. Will let u know wen its up.

Thanks again and congrats again! :)