Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The "cat" is officially out of the bag...

I was still having some residual spotting Monday night, so I called off work yesterday. My supervisor seemed really concerned about me, so I decided to spill the beans. She was SO supportive. It really made me feel a lot better. Matter of fact, everyone that I've told has been super supportive.

Although I had told her, I still had one more person to tell.... My boss... Yeah, I have a supervisor and a boss. It's kind of confusing, but I work for one person (my boss) and report to another person (my supervisor). Why? I have no clue, it's just part of the position.

Anyways, I was so nervous last night to come to work today. I was actually dreading it. I couldn't sleep, I felt stressed, I was a mess. Not because I didn't think that he would understand, but I just felt weird about it. I'm not sure why.

This morning, I came in and decided to just get it over with. We talked about my nephews coming to visit, and then I went in his office with my latest ultrasound picture, and spilled the beans. Oh my, he was beaming!! He was so happy for me, I thought he was going to jump out of his chair. We then talked about his wife, and her pregnancies. It was a very uplifting conversation.

So now that the cat is out of the bag at work, I just need Baby V to keep on baking!

3 comments:

Christina said...

That's awesome! One less thing on your mind!

Ms. Understood said...

Happy to hear that your boss was so supportive!! It's great when you don't have to worry about your job being in jeopardy.

Mrs. V said...

Yes, I feel great now! And it makes my pregnancy feel more "real".