For the comments, seriously, you ladies are keeping me sane. This blog has been such a blessing, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have an outlet.
Mrs. Green - It was the best way ever to start the weekend! I feel so confident now. Hopefully my blog will help put your mind at ease once your little Green Bean is on it's way.
J - Thank you SO much, you've been so great. I can't wait to follow your journey!!
Ms. Understood - it does feel more real. I think it finally sunk in for my husband as well. Since my body hasn't changed much, the only thing that he had to go by was the positive pregnancy tests, and a photo of a tiny 6 week bean. For him to see the baby moving and jumping, I think it made him realize that a real human life is growing. He was amazed!!
That was by far one of the best moments of my life.
The doctor thinks that my spotting was caused by being intimate. DH and I did "the deed" the night before last, and she thinks it irritated my cervix. I agree because I experienced the bleeding the morning after. So I'm on pelvic rest now. Poor DH! LOL!
I've decided to come clean at work. I'm going to tell upper management that I'm expecting on Tuesday. I'm nervous, but I'm sure they will be understanding. And on Tuesday I'll be three months pregnant! I'm going to start taking belly pics soon. I've noticed over the last two days that my bloat hasn't gone away, so maybe it's turning into a real baby belly. I'm so excited!!!
2 comments:
LOL, your poor husband, but I know he'll be happy when he gets his bouncing baby boy or girl . . . besides, there are other ways to make each other happy, LOL. Good luck with telling the bosses next week. I hope they are understand, but I've heard some can be jerks about it.
Lol awwww! Its my pleasure.. I love read your updates and seems that you did quite a bit of updating, but I havent been able to read as much.
Lol, poor hubby for real! I mean... As Ms. Understood said, there are more ways to take care of that! Lol.
Thank God that's what caused the bleeding!
I pray that all does well. Wait, that was today! Did u tell them yet?!!!
Post a Comment