I've been craving huge cups of ice water lately. I have to keep a huge cup by my bed so when I wake up to pee I can sip before I get back in bed. Yesterday, I was drinking water while sitting on the couch, and a few minutes afterwards I felt this weird flutter type feeling in my lower stomach. I dismissed it as gas bubbles, and went on with my day. I noticed it again yesterday evening when I got back in bed, and thought it was weird. I mean, drinking water never gives me gas, and the feeling is so low that it doesn't seem like it's the water settling in my stomach.
So I don't know what this is. Every single book that I've read states that it's too early to feel movement. Even if I went by my last ultrasound date, which would put me at 13w2d today.
Even now, I'm at work, and I'm drinking water and about 10 minutes later I felt the same flutters as last night and yesterday afternoon.
Am I crazy? Gassy? I don't get it.
2 comments:
I wish I could help you out. Everything I've heard or read before says that it doesn't start til much later, but who's to tell your baby when and how it can start making you feel movement. Some women can feel ovulation, some can't.
It's driving me crazy. All of my books say around week 16 is common, and my doc said some women don't notice it until 20 weeks. So strange!
Post a Comment