I'm still laughing about this. I was sleeping, and I mean totally knocked out. I remember dreaming about wanting ice cream, so in my dream I drove to Dairy Queen. Once there, I ordered like 10 items, but the only one I remember is the hot fudge sundae, and oh it was delicious!
The dream woke me up out of my sleep!!! And what did I do? I went straight to the freezer, and I am now eating Cookies & Cream ice cream, out of the tub while watching TV and reading blogs. Wow! That was the first time I have EVER woke up out of my sleep to indulge in a craving.
I just had to write this down for future reference.
2 comments:
OK, that's too funny. Of course, now I REALLY want some ice cream...
(oh, and the word verification was "eadspie"... so now I want pie.)
Too funny! Hey, at least you are eating right? haha
Post a Comment