Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

14 Weeks!!!

How far along? 14 weeks! (Officially in the 2nd trimester, no matter what!)

Total weight gain/loss: Still down a few pounds.

Sleep: I've been a zombie lately, I'm so unmotivated to leave the house all I want to do is sleep!!

Food cravings: Strawberry Lemonade from McDonalds, YUM!

Best moment this week: Having my doppler arrive, and being able to find Bunny's heartbeat. It was the best sound ever. I'm not going to use it every day, just a few times a week. It's so reassuring, I love it!

Movement: I know Bunny is moving, I can tell from when I use the doppler, I'm still unsure if I'm feeling any of it yet but I know it is soon to come.

Labor Signs: Nada, just the same old uterus stretching sensations.

Belly Button in or out? It's still in. When my belly is really bloated, my belly button looks fake, it cracks me up!

What I miss: Not being nauseous. It seems like my nausea has decided to make a late comeback. I have to keep this belly full, or else I feel pretty bad. I know Bunny is growing really fast, so I'm trying to give him/her the nutrients that he/she needs.

What I am looking forward to: Feeling movement, finding out the gender, looking pregnant to others, etc.

Milestones: 2nd TRI!!!!!! I feel so fortunate to have made it this far, this is such a dream come true.

2 comments:

Ms. Understood said...

I'm so happy for you. I hope the nausea subsides soon. How cool is it that you have an at home doppler. No need to depend on the doc to listen to your little one.

Tracita Linda (Tracey) said...

Congrats on your award! I came over from Ms. Baby Plan's blog (in case you didn't know- she nominated you). You should check out another Mommy-to-be blog it's thencomeswife.com. Her due date is days away from yours!

Enjoy the journey- I'm a new follower! :)