Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

11 Weeks!

How far along? 11 weeks (Wow!! Where did the time go?)

Total weight gain/loss: Still down, about 5 lbs

Sleep: I love sleep! I find that the earlier I go to bed, the better I feel the next day.

Food cravings: Pickles, pretzels, lemonade, fruit punch, Ramen Noodles. SALT!

Best moment this week: Getting my Bella Bands in the mail. My hubby ordered some off Ebay, three for $15. I love them, my pants feel so much more comfortable now!

Movement: Does gas count? LOL!

Gender: I'm thinking boy. Only time will tell!

Labor Signs: Not for a LONG time!!

Belly Button in or out? In. The bloat seems to have calmed down, I have noticed that the bottom of my belly feels harder. Hopefully I'm not just imagining this though.

What I miss: Wine! Hubby and I went to Olive Garden yesterday, and I wanted a glass of wine SO BADLY! But it's going to be awhile before I have any because I plan on nursing.

What I am looking forward to: My doctor's appointment this Friday. From what I hear, they will be able to detect the baby's heartbeat on a Doppler! I'm so excited!

Milestones: I've nearly made it to 12 weeks! When I found out I was pregnant (at 3 weeks 4 days) it seemed like it would take AGES to get to this point. But here I am!

Weekly Wisdom: Take belly pics! I didn't, and now I can't tell if my belly really grew, or if I'm making it up.

I had such a huge craving for salty foods yesterday. I went and bought a bag of pretzels, but they didn't seem to do the trick. Finally I decided to bite the salt off the pretzels. Heaven! But now I have a trash can full of "naked" pretzels. I felt embarrassed afterwards because my lips were burning and I was super thirsty, I didn't want my coworkers to think I was crazy so I threw a bunch of "stuff" in the trash can. Looking back, it was hilarious!

2 comments:

Ms. Understood said...

Congrats on getting to 11 weeks. I think I'm gonna enjoy following you (I like the way you write). LOL @ the nekkid pretzels. Best wishes on your journey to parenthood. Your blog is very pretty.

Jessica said...

The pretzel thing is funny, but a pregnant girls gotta do whatever to make her happy! I'm glad to hear that you are staying positive, I am looking forward to following you thru your journey!