***A peek into my life*** A journey through marriage, pregnancy, and now two under two.
I know! It's CRAZY how quickly it's all going by.
OMG!!! You are so right!! How awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!! We're almost there girl!
It seems yesterday when you revealed the great news. Well done girl :)
I was just thinking the same thing today for myself! What is your actual due date? I'm december 10th, NEXT MONTH!!!And your pics from the shower are awesome! You look fabulous and your hubby is a cutie too!!! Going to make a very cute baby!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I know! It's CRAZY how quickly it's all going by.
OMG!!! You are so right!! How awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!! We're almost there girl!
It seems yesterday when you revealed the great news. Well done girl :)
I was just thinking the same thing today for myself! What is your actual due date? I'm december 10th, NEXT MONTH!!!
And your pics from the shower are awesome! You look fabulous and your hubby is a cutie too!!! Going to make a very cute baby!!!
Post a Comment