Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Dear Cankles,

Please go away!  It is so hard to look/feel cute when you can't tell where your calf stops and your ankle begins.  I swear you won't have to carry this load around forever.  So if you could just pack up and take a hike, I'd really appreciate it.


Also, for the swelling in my fingers.  I really wish you'd go away too.  You're not there in the mornings, and I really don't want to have to take my wedding rings off and look like "16 & Pregnant".  So for the sake of my self-esteem, you and your little friend, Cankles, need to beat it!!

You're timely response is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mrs. V

1 comment:

Keri Elizabeth said...

You are HILARIOUS!!!!! I totally feel what you are saying!! As for the kankles...yup-- theres no way to hide 'em! I call them my "Shrek Feet" Hahaha!! It will all be over soon...and we will be looking down at our babies instead of our stumpy feet :)