Total weight gain/loss: Didn't weigh myself this week. Kind of having a hard time with the weight gain...
Sleep: Okay. I still love to feel Bunny move around at night. But I toss and turn because the side that I lay on starts to hurt. It could be worse though, I'm glad that I'm still able to move around fairly easily.
Food cravings: Fruit, candy, and ice cream. Junk food!!
Best moment this week: My sister feeling Bunny move for the first time. Her reaction was hilarious, she actually jumped and screamed!! And picking out her bedding. Lots of pink and purple. She's going to be a girly girl!
Movement: I didn't think it was possible for her to move this much. She's always on the go. I'm definitely going to have a busy one on my hands.
Labor Signs: NO! I don't even want to think about this until 37 weeks... (this answer is going to remain the same until 37 weeks, lol!)
Gender: A daddy's girl!
Stretchies: Nope, I've been massaging oil on so much you'd think I was a masseuse.
Belly Button in or out? More out than in.. Any day now I'm sure it'll pop on out. She loves to roll something (knee, foot, I can't tell) right under my belly button. I think that's making it pop out more.
What I miss: Not a thing.
What I am looking forward to: Our hospital tour and my baby shower!!!! So excited!!!
Symptoms: Frequent urination, increased appetite, indigestion, and fatigue.
Milestones: Getting so close to my next goal of 30 weeks. It seems like I just hit my 24 week goal, it's hard to believe that it was 5 weeks ago! Wow!
Weekly wisdom: Even though your husband might not fully understand how you feel, tell him anyways. He'd rather know how you feel.
Emotions: Better, just waiting for her to make it to term so I can really relax. LOL!
![]() |
| 21 weeks |
![]() |
| 25 weeks |
![]() |
| 25 weeks |
![]() |
| 28 weeks. Please excuse my puffy face, I took this pic at 5AM after being up all night due to sinuses. |
![]() |
| 28 weeks (whoa belly!) |





9 comments:
Looking great girl!!!! We're almost there!!!
Happy 29 weeks! My next goal is 30 weeks as well, and that's 2 weeks more for me, but only one more for you!
You're looking great! :) And I'm loathing all the weight gain, too. But, honestly, I can't figure out where it's all going, and don't feel or look much larger (other than my stomach and my butt) so I'm not TOO concerned.
Looking good my dear!
I just came across your blog - you are too cute! All the best to you and your family of three :)
you are looking beautiful!
Your bump is super cute :)!
You belly is very cute! if i looked like that, i'd wear a bikini all the time. so what it's almost winter! ;)
Hey thanks for following my blog and congrats on your pregnancy. We're tracking pretty close, gestationally! Your pics look great and glad to hear things re going well.
Hi Mrs. V! You look wonderful :) I'm so glad my HFWB posts have helped put you at ease! I'm guessing you see Lynn :) Jan was the one who actually helped me deliver, but Jen and Lynn were both instrumental during my pregnancy and with nursing, and Trish was my original and most beloved midwife :) Best wishes for a great last trimester and the delivery of your dreams :)
Tanya
Post a Comment