How far along? 31 weeks preggo. Only 3 weeks away from my next goal! So awesome!
Total weight gain/loss: Unsure, the weight that my scale at home displays fluctuates too much that I can't tell if I went up or down. (I'm SURE I went up though, but don't know how much.)
Sleep: Getting a little bit more difficult. I've had some heartburn lately, and this weird pain in my upper back...
Food cravings: Fruit and candy. Yummm......
Best moment this week: Having our shower! It was amazing! Pictures are to come...
Movement: All the time, and I just love it! So reassuring.
Labor Signs: NO! I don't even want to think about this until 37 weeks... (this answer is going to remain the same until 37 weeks, lol!)Gender: Pretty in pink!
Stretchies: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? It still hasn't "popped", but you can see it through my shirt. Any day now, I'm sure..
What I miss: Being able to get off the couch without any help. Our couch kind of molds around you when you sit on it, so when I try to get up I get stuck. LOL! I have to either roll to one side and then push myself up, or yell for hubby to come help me. I honestly never thought I'd be "that pregnant".
What I am looking forward to: Hitting 37 weeks. Really and truly, I can't wait. And I don't want to set up the nursery all the way until we hit that mark.
Symptoms: Frequent urination, increased appetite, indigestion, fatigue, and increased thirst.
Milestones: Being one week away from 8 months! Yes!!!
Weekly wisdom: Don't eat anything that you don't want to taste later on. My heartburn goes hand and hand with acid reflux, so I'll eat something and then the acid reflux hits and I taste the food again. Yuck!
Emotions: I'm feeling more at peace. We have nearly everything we need for her now! I just want her here safely.
2 comments:
Happy 31 weeks!
And you're so cute- not setting up the nursery until you're full term. :)
I hope the baby shower went well!
Congrats on 31 weeks! I totally have the squirming turtle thing going on when I try to get up from the coach too :)
Post a Comment