Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

30 Weeks!! (And another goal crossed off my list!)

How far along? 30 weeks!!  It seriously feels like just yesterday that I was yearning to be at 24 weeks, and here we are 6 weeks later.  I'm so happy that I can cross another goal off of my list.  Now bring on weeks 34, and 37!

Total weight gain/loss: For some reason I'm weighing less than I did at my midwife appointment on the 1st.  But my scale always differs from hers, so I won't actually know until the 28th.

Sleep: Really good this week.  I've been SOOO sleepy!

Food cravings: Candy and junk.  I probably ate a pound of candy this week.  So sad....

Best moment this week: Seeing that people purchased things off of our registry. Bunny is loved!

Movement: Constantly.  It's the greatest thing, and now I can kind of determine a pattern.  She does really well at night, we'll see how long that lasts.

Labor Signs: NO! I don't even want to think about this until 37 weeks... (this answer is going to remain the same until 37 weeks, lol!)
Gender: Sugar and spice, and all that's nice!

Stretchies: Still none.  My shirts stick to my belly because I oil it up so frequently.  LOL!

Belly Button in or out? It still hasn't "popped", but you can see it through my shirt.  Any day now, I'm sure..

What I miss: Being able to breathe.  Sometimes I feel like I got the wind knocked out of me, and then I start feeling light headed.  It goes away quickly if I focus on deep breathing.  Thanks to our great Lamaze classes!

What I am looking forward to: My baby shower this weekend.  We still have a lot of preparing to do, but it's going to be so much fun.

Symptoms: Frequent urination, increased appetite, indigestion, fatigue, and increased thirst.

Milestones: Making it to my goal of 30 weeks.  Only 7 more weeks until full term, and 10 weeks until my due date!  Wow!

Weekly wisdom: When craving candy, try eating a piece of fruit first.  Or drinking a tall glass of juice.  I usually no longer crave candy after doing one of the two.

Emotions: Pretty good, I'm really excited about her arrival.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for 30 weeks! I'm looking forward to that one, too... because for some reason to me a baby being born somewhere in the 30's sounds so much better than the 20's. :)
I've been craving candy a lot lately too... and pretty soon our house will be filled with Halloween goodies. Uh oh!

Keri Elizabeth said...

YAY!! Happy 30 weeks!!!!!!!!!!

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

Congrats on the weeks. You are doing great :)

Demetrius' mommy. said...

yay 30 weeks!
not too long now:)