Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Preggo brain...

I completely forgot to say this.....

ONLY 9 WEEKS UNTIL MY DUE DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SINGLE DIGITS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!

I've been absolutely exhausted lately, and I think it's taking a toll on my brain.  I've been anticipating posting single digits until full term for the longest time, and then I forget about it.  LOL!  Great job, huh?

I'm still amazed at how much support we had our our baby shower.  Everything turned out so beautifully!  My theme was hot pink and zebra print, and we pulled it off!  The hall we rented was set up to accommodate 75 people.  We ran out of chairs!!  I couldn't believe it!  I believe we had about 80, or so, people in attendance.  We have pretty much everything we need for Bunny, I just want to buy some more onesies and diapers.  I feel like my husband and I don't really understand how many diapers we are going to need.  I want to buy them in bulk, I'm going to check and see if they have the big boxes of them online at Target, so we can use some of the gift cards that we received.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

WHOA! I thought my invite list of 55 was a lot! I am so happy for you and the outpouring of love and I can't wait to see the pictures.

CONGRATS ON THE SINGLE DIGITS COUNT DOWN!

Amy said...

That's a great idea to use your gift cards for diapers! I'm so glad your shower was such a success!!

Unknown said...

AWESOME!
We sent out 80 invitations to my shower. (And this is my second one, haha). However, we knew ahead of time that some of these people wouldn't be able to attend- and we were right- because the gifts and cards are really flowing in these days. We're expecting about 45-50 people to come. I'm so excited!!