Today Bunny and I have our 28 week appointment (even though we won't be 28 weeks until 10/4). I'm excited, I feel like everything is going well and hopefully the glucose test will come back negative. I'm also curious to see what my weight gain has been. I think I gained 5 pounds since my last appointment, putting me up 10 pounds total. We'll see if my calculations are accurate or not.
Also, we start childbirth classes on Monday! Where did the time go? I just don't understand. There are a total of 6 classes, and they end on November 8th. Per the website, classes need to be completed 4 weeks prior to my due date, so I'm a little ahead. But, when I think about it, Bunny will be full term on December 7th, so the class ends almost exactly 4 weeks prior to her being full term! Works for me!
It's already October. I barely got used to September. I can see that the time is just going to fly, and then I'll be able to meet my sweet baby girl! 88 days to go! Woo-hoo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment