(WARNING: This post may contain irritating amounts of exclamation marks (or points, whichever term you use)...)
How far along? 28 weeks!! SINGLE DIGITS UNTIL FULL TERM!!! Also 7 months pregnant, wow! And only 2 weeks until my next goal of 30 weeks! Yippee!!!!!!!
Total weight gain/loss: My total weight gain is 11 pounds. I almost weigh as much as my husband... But that's a whole different post.
Sleep: I'm starting to become friends with insomnia. It's probably due to the fact that so much is going on this month: childbirth classes started, hospital tour, glucose testing, baby shower, my next milestone is fast approaching, etc. And it could be due to Bunny sticking her butt, knees, and elbows out while I'm trying to sleep, but I love that!
Food cravings: Still fruit and candy. My coworkers brought in a TON of candy, I tried to stay away but somehow a huge pile of it ended up on my desk. And then the wrappers ended up in my trashcan. Still waiting on the results of my glucose test...
Best moment this week: Starting childbirth classes, it made everything seem so real and brought it into perspective.
Movement: Definitely! This girl is a mover and a shaker. I'm curious to see if she keeps it up outside of the womb. All day I feel her little limbs poking out. It's the cutest thing!
Labor Signs: NO! I don't even want to think about this until 37 weeks... (this answer is going to remain the same until 37 weeks, lol!)
Gender: Little Miss Priss
Stretchies: Still not yet. I took Carlene's great advice and started applying more body oil to my back, hips, and thighs.
Belly Button in or out? It's still trying to stay in, it looks so funny because the top is poked out, but the bottom is still in.
What I miss: Nothing. I'm so content.
What I am looking forward to: Our hospital tour and my baby shower!!!! So excited!!!
Symptoms: Frequent urination, increased appetite, indigestion, and fatigue.
Milestones: Making it to 7 months pregnant! It seems so surreal. I'm so happy!
Weekly wisdom: Listen to your body and rest when it tells you too. I'm starting to realize that I can't do as much as I used to. So I prop my feet up when I'm at work, and relax when I get home. Much better!
Emotions: Great! I feel like everything is starting to come together.
3 comments:
Wow! 9 weeks to full term! You are rockin' it now! Glad to hear you are making peace with insomnia...i'm still fighting it! I should just resign myself to it and be happy to feel the kicking!
LTB
Happy THIRD trimester! No matter which guideline you go by (27 or 28 weeks) you're officially there either way!
Welcome to the third trimester! WOO WOO! :)
Don't worry, we all get a little carried away with exclamation points sometimes ;)
Post a Comment