Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

23 week appointment

Bunny and I had our 23 week check up today. It was really simple. I thought that they would have me give a urine sample or something, but they didn't. My midwife told me that it's time to sign up for childbirth classes. Eek! Me? Childbirth classes? It seems so surreal.

Everything was great during the appointment. Bunny's heart rate was in the 160's. My baby bump is measuring 24 cm, (which is awesome), and they scheduled my 1 hour glucose test.

Oh, and my total weight gain this pregnancy is 5 pounds!! So I did gain something. Which make me feel so much better. So all is well. Thank goodness!!

I'm off to search for childbirth classes in my area, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm glad it all went great and wahoo for gaining! YOU'RE ALMOST 24 WEEKS!

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

Well done girl, keep up the great joy.

Ashley said...

Hey! Thanks for adding my blog! I joined yours too--and congrats to you as well!!!! :)