Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

A brighter day

After having such a rough day yesterday, it was so nice to wake up feeling refreshed. I didn't fret over my husband during the night, and it was a clear and easy drive to work this morning. Just what I needed.

I did a lot of self evaluating yesterday evening. And I'm at a much better place. Thank you to everyone who left a comment, I appreciated every single word that I read.

During a conversation with my boss today, she told me that she too had fears about her husband and close family members during her pregnancy. She also stated that she knows that when those emotions surfaced, she was transitioning into "mom mode". I truly think that's what is happening to me. We had a long talk this morning, and she was so helpful. It really made my day.

I'm changing my focus from the things that cause me stress, to the things that I'm grateful for. These things include: my daughter, my husband, my health, my family and friends, and my upbringing.

I've spent too much time waiting for "the other shoe to drop", it's time to just live and let it go.

No comments: