Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

23 Weeks!!

How far along? 23 weeks! Yeah!! One more week until I hit my goal, I'm so happy. (Which is 24 weeks, and my next goal is 30 weeks, then 34 weeks, then 37 weeks.)

Total weight gain/loss: I will find out for sure at my appointment on Friday.

Sleep: Pretty good. It's hard laying on my left side all the time because my legs start to get sore. But it's best for baby, so it's okay with me! All it takes for the soreness to go away is for me to roll over to the other side.

Food cravings: Fruit! Cantaloupe, watermelon, strawberries, yum!

Best moment this week: Spending some quality time with my baby girl on Saturday. It was great! I've really started to try to interact with her more, and it seems like it keeps the worries/anxieties at bay.

Movement: Definitely! Her kicks are getting higher and higher in my belly. I want to get it on video soon, you can see the movement so clearly.

Labor Signs: NO! I don't even want to think about this until 37 weeks... (this answer is going to remain the same until 37 weeks, lol!)

Gender: A princess!

Stretchies: Still none, I've been slathering on body oil and creams to the point that my shirts stick to my belly.

Belly Button in or out? The top of my belly button has started to poke out a bit, I'm sure it'll all pop out soon.

What I miss: Not a thing! Matter of fact, I was able to button two pairs of my regular jeans over the weekend! It was awesome, I tried them on again today and they still fit, I guess my belly has move up just enough for me to zip and button them. Feels great!

What I am looking forward to: Getting her room ready, my baby shower, and hitting 24 weeks!

Symptoms: Nothing major to report this week.

Milestones: Per my "What To Expect When You're Expecting" book, I've entered my 6th month!!

Weekly wisdom: Interact with you baby during pregnancy, it helps make things feel more real.

Emotions: A lot better. I made it through the emotional storm I was in, and now my focus is on getting ready to meet my baby girl.

No comments: