Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

"E"normous

Well, it looks like my chest has decided to work it's way through the alphabet. Pre-pregnancy, I was wearing a 36B or 34C comfortably. Around 6 weeks pregnant I started to experience "double boobage", so hubby and I went to Motherhood Maternity and I got sized. I was shocked when I walked out with 3 bras in a size 36D! There was still some room in them to grow, so I figured I could wear them until Bunny arrived, which is why I bought all nursing bras. Boy was I wrong...

My husband kept telling me that I should go get another bra fitting. The double boob had emerged once again. I thought the bras had just shrank in the wash. So in we go to Motherhood Maternity to get sized again. I almost passed out cold when I was told that my "girls" new home would be in a size 36E bra. How much bigger are these things going to get?!?!?!? I'm getting smarter though, I only bought one bra this time. Let's see how long it lasts...

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Girl I feel yah! Mine wasn't quite the jump but I went from a DDD to a F in the first few months... I'm overflowing now (ew!) but really want to try to wait as long as possible to buy the next size whatever that may be!

Unknown said...

Hmmm, sometimes I wish I had this problem. As for my girls... they've gone from a 34A to an (almost) 34B. Not much of a change!

Unknown said...

Oh, and I almost forgot: you have an award on my blog!

Ashley said...

Oh man! I keep dodging the bra bullet, but I was a 36 C pre-pregnancy....this is not going to be good....

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm stopping by from another blog. :)

I had to comment to say I experienced the same thing! I'm 16 weeks pregnant now, and pre-pregnancy, I wore a 34D bra, and at 10 weeks, got sized at Motherhood Maternity and had grown to a 34E, completely skipping the DDs! And now, the 34E bras I bought seem too small. :( I can't believe they're growing more, and I'm only 16 weeks in.

Of course my husband is loving it, but he doesn't have to carry these things around!