How far along? 27 weeks!! Only 10 weeks until FULL TERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And only 3 weeks away from my next goal of 30 weeks!)
Total weight gain/loss: I'll know for sure on Friday. I know I've gained though, I've been eating like crazy.
Sleep: Still good. My hands and legs fall asleep, so I have to keep rolling from side to side. I love being in a sleepy haze and feeling Bunny move around, it's so reassuring to know she's okay in there.
Food cravings: Fruit and candy. I'm really trying to cut back on the sweets. But I really crave them. I'm trying to just eat more fruits instead of actually buying candy. Hubby and I went to the market and bought a bunch of fruit for me to eat. And it really does help with the sweet cravings. Eating an orange is WAY better than eating a box of Fruit Rollups (and yes, I did eat a whole box in one day).
Best moment this week: Actually feeling cute again! I wore some leggings with a long sweater and some boots, and I actually felt like my old self. It was great!
Movement: All.the.time! This girl is nonstop active. And I'm not surprised. My husband and I are both active. I've started feeling movement way above my belly button more consistently. It's great! And it lets me know that my uterus is growing right on track.
Labor Signs: NO! I don't even want to think about this until 37 weeks... (this answer is going to remain the same until 37 weeks, lol!)Gender: Little Miss Priss
Stretchies: Not yet... I don't know why I think I'm going to get them. I've been using all natural Shea butter at night, and pure Vitamin E oil in the mornings. My skin has never felt this moisturized. I'd totally recommend the Shea butter, even though it's kind of weird looking in it's natural form. It comes in this yellow block, and you have to chip some off and rub it together in your palms so you can spread it on your body. But it's so rich and doesn't feel greasy. I love it!
Belly Button in or out? Partly in, partly out.
What I miss: Not having indigestion. The gurgles are NOT fun. But that's nothing, I'd easily sacrifice that in order to have a healthy baby.
What I am looking forward to: Oddly enough, taking the 1 hour Glucose test. To me it signifies nearing the end of pregnancy. I take it on October 1st, I'll be nearly 28 weeks!
Symptoms: Frequent urination and increased appetite, and Indigestion!
Milestones: THIRD TRIMESTER!!! I can't believe it!!!
Weekly wisdom: Even though you constantly have to pee, drink plenty of water. It really does make you feel better.
Emotions: Pretty good. I'm so excited to meet my baby girl, only 10 more weeks and then she can make her grand debut!
3 comments:
Geez! These weeks are going faster and faster! I'm excited to meet our children but am sad to be so close to the end of this pregnancy!
I signed up for my 3D/4D ultrasound this morning and they sent me a list of what to do before the appointment and said to start drinking a LOT of water (I've been doing it the whole time) a week before to make sure there is plenty of good fluid around the baby for a good picture but they sent this and I didn't know that-
**Fun Fact: Did you know that amniotic fluid needs to replenish
itself every hour by using about a cup of water stored in the body?
So, drinking at least eight 8 oz. glasses of water a day will help to
replace the water needed for amniotic fluid production and insure that the baby is well protected within the womb.**
It makes sense but I didn't realize that!
Your nickname bunny is so cute. Glad 2 read that u r coming along well.
Make sure u don't make the same mistake I did in applying cocoa butter to my belly only. I was not prepared to get stretch marks on the back of my waist.
Only TEN weeks to full term. That is really crazy. Time's flying!
And I definitely know what you mean about the outie-innie bellybutton. Half of mine is out, but a small portion is being really stubborn, haha.
Post a Comment