Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Midwife appointment today

I'm curious to see what she says, I may be sent back to work or I may be taken off until Bunny is born.  I don't really have a preference.  But I do have to admit that I did get really comfortable over my two week bedrest.  I've also noticed that the BH have picked up, especially when I'm up (making a sandwich, going to the restroom, etc.).

I also wonder if I've dilated anymore since I was at the hospital.  Bunny will be full term in 5 days, so I'm really starting to relax more and not be so concerned if she decides to make her debut sooner than later.  But it would be funny to me if she stayed put.  We'll see!

I'll be updating as soon as I return.  Hopefully we'll have good news!

2 comments:

Littlest True Blue said...

Good luck at the appt! I sort of hope you get to stay off until she comes...nice to have a break!!!

Keri Elizabeth said...

Good luck darling!! Can't wait to hear if you've made progress!!! We're ALMOST THERE!!! YEE HAW!!