We recently had our maternity photos taken at Ernest Sisson Photography. They turned out great! Unfortunately, we weren't able to do the outdoors session because I was put on bedrest. But he agreed to do our newborn photos instead. So excited!
I own the rights to these photos, so please don't steal them! LOL (But seriously...) Enjoy!
9 comments:
They turned out great! I am so anxious to see mine but we did them outside and it was SUPER windy so I'm worried I'll look a mess!
GREAT PICTURES!! I swear you are the cutest pregnant lady! You look so good! I hope I look that good when I'm that far along!! You are getting so close! I'm getting so excited for you to finally meet Bunny!
so pretty! great photos.
*tear*
Just beautiful...and sweet...and funny...and loving all wrapped up in a bow!!
These are all so beautiful!
But I really love the one of your hubby "drumming" on your belly :D
Lol! U and hubby are so cute! I love the pics! Specially him playing the belly like a bongo!
Great pictures! I especially love the ones with hubby's PG belly. lol
These are just beautiful!!
www.nitsudyeslek.blogspot.com
Luv, luv luv the one of DH drumming your belly and the ones with him and his pregnant belly are hilarious.
Post a Comment