Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

38 week appointment

All is still going well.  I gained one pound this week.  Well, more like 1/2 a pound.  At this point I'm pretty much over gaining weight.  I've seen the scale move up more times than I would like, but oh well.

Bunny has dropped, as I assumed.  Which explains the lightening crotch I've been SEVERELY experiencing.  It's gotten to the point that sometimes I can't get off the toilet (sorry if TMI), or roll over, or lie down without almost being in tears because of the pain.

She didn't give me a belly measurement this week, and I forgot to ask for one.

Blood pressure was 116/68.

We met with Bunny's new pediatrician today.  It went GREAT!  We loved her!  She had all the qualities that we were looking for, and explained things in complete detail without us even having to ask her.  She doesn't believe in highly medicating children, won't use new medicines and/or vaccinations, has open hours, and was very caring.  She took her time with us and didn't make us feel rushed.

Now we're just waiting....

My midwife is on duty at the hospital we're delivering at this weekend, it would be SO great if Bunny decided to bless us with her presence!

3 comments:

Rin said...

You are getting so close. It's so exciting. Hope she comes this weekend.

Samantha said...

Come on Bunny!!! I know how you feel with the pelvic pain :( I roll over and start contracting because it hurts so bad!

Unknown said...

So glad you found a great pediatrician. That's so important!
I can't wait to see your little girl. I bet she's BEAUTIFUL! :D Come on, Bunny! We want to see you!