Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Braxton Hicks and back pain

I've been experiencing BH contractions for a couple hours today.  I noticed that they had a pattern to them and decided to time them.  They're 7 minutes apart, but not really painful and not picking up in intensity.  My lower back is also hurting, and I feel pressure "down there".  Not pressure with the urge to push, but kind of a painful pressure.

I feel really calm.  I'm not trying to get my hopes up and think that I'm in early labor, but I do plan to keep timing the BH and see if they continue.  Bunny has been really active, which is great, and all in all I just feel relaxed.

I do wish I knew if this was actually labor beginning or not.  My water breaking, or me having my bloody show would be great!  But I'll just patiently wait and see if things progress.  My due date is fast approaching!!  So Bunny will have to exit sooner or later.

We'll see what happens..

2 comments:

Lalla said...

I'm going to share what my doctor told me when I called her about BH contractions. "When it's the real thing, you'll know and you won't have to time them." Boy was she right!!!

Hang in there and keep yourself hydrated. Bunny will be here soon.

Keri Elizabeth said...

YAY!!! I hope this is it hunny!!! I can't wait!!! I'll be checking the blog for updates!!!