It's back!!!!!!! LOL!!
What am I doing at 2AM? (Besides blogging...) Taking apart my stove and scrubbing the heck out of every nook and cranny. I also took on the huge task of reorganizing the shelves in our bathroom and dusted the heck out of our bedroom.
My husband keeps telling me that I'm moving too fast, but I just want to get things done. I'm hopping from one room to another, crouching down to clean under the bed, squatting to clean the bottom of the stove, etc. It feels good to move around.
I feel WAY more relaxed now. I completely understand that Bunny is going to come out when she's ready, but I just have to do something with myself in the meantime.
Here's a list of the things I've done to try to get her out:
1. Walk ALOT!!
2. Drank red raspberry leaf tea (I'm actually drinking a cup now. I've always loved the tea and drank it regularly prepregnancy to help with PMS and cramps.)
3. Ate Eggplant Parmesan. It was DELICIOUS! I'd never had it before, but now that I have I'll be ordering it again.
4. Squats and lunges across my living room in hopes that it'll open my pelvis and Bunny will drop down.
5. Had some "quiet time" with the hubs. (Sorry if TMI!!) My midwife says it works, hasn't worked yet, but we'll see....
6. Ate fresh pineapple. Supposedly it has some sort of enzymes that help induce labor. I've ate it two days in a row and it hasn't done anything yet.
It would be SO funny if I went into labor today. My sister and her husband get back from their cruise and Hubby and I are supposed to pick them up from the airport. LOL!!
Happy Friday!!
4 comments:
We are walking as much as possible but it's been hard with me getting off work when it's dark but last night we walked the block outside, had sex, I did the breat pump for nipple stimulation and ate 1/2 of a fresh pineapple before supper. I was hoping to be awake in labor but instead I've been sleeping better than I have in weeks and will be trying to fall back asleep soon!
I bet everything u have her in 24 hrs! If ur up at 2 am!
I was up at 4am on friday cleaning the heck out of everything..I went into labor 2 days later on Sunday!!! I've heard that "that" type of nesting means its almost time!!! So I have my fingers crossed for you!!! I also walked tons, bounced on the ball and did squats...RAN with our dogs at the park and had 'quiet time' with hubby (I actually went into labor DURING our quiet time!!!)
I love your blog!!!! This is the first time I'm reading it. I'm newly married but have lots of friends who have kids and I think what may have caused the backache during labour was succumbing to 'nesting'. It's hard not to do it but a friend of mine warned me about it. But I'm glad it's all ok now.
Congratulations on your little girl!!!
Post a Comment