I'm not feeling all that photogenic these days, but I figured that since I've been documenting this pregnancy, I might as well post some 38 week pictures.
(And, today is my last day in double digits!! Only 10 days left until my due date!!!)
I learned a few things when looking at these photos:
1. Sweatshirts, while comfy, make me look like a cow.
2. My neck is fat.
3. My face is fat.
4. I just feel fat....
Never in my life have I felt this unattractive. My husband keeps telling me that I look beautiful, that I didn't gain that much weight, that he doesn't care if I get stretchmarks, etc. But I just feel like BLAH! I've turned into an emotional creature. My husband is so handsome, and I feel like garbage when we go out together, like people are wondering why he would marry a cow like me. Ugh, hormones.... I've debated whether or not to write this post, but I think it's important that I'm able to look back on this pregnancy and see how I really felt.
So, with all that being said, here I am in all my 38 (nearly 39) week glory!!!





4 comments:
You look beautiful! I'm with your husband on that one! I can't wait to hear your exciting news! It could be any day now and when you least expect it (like for me!)
Enjoy your last few pregnancy days!!!
While I know you don't feel like it, you look GOOD! The last few weeks of a pregnancy are hard. You've been carrying around a new little person all this time and your body has been going through tremendous changes. Hang in there. Bunny will be here soon!
:( I know nothing I say will make you feel better but I'm pretty positive almost evry woman who has been pregnant feels the exact way you do right now.. I felt discusting , hot , fat , just miserable. But as soon as he was born I felt like the most beautiful person ever just knowing I brought a baby to this world made me feels just wonderful.
She will come as annoying as that is To hear it is true obviously..
But your husband is right you look beautiful and you don't look fat at all!
Wow..it must be happening soon! This is so exciting for you...becoming a family of three..
Post a Comment