It seems as though everyone is having their baby!!
My neighbor (that is due the same day as me) is currently in the hospital waiting to be induced. Her blood pressure was high at her appointment today so they admitted her for monitoring and said they will most likely induce her today.
My previous coworker (who wasn't due until January 6th) had her baby today. I'm not sure what the story is behind his early delivery, but I do know that they are both doing well.
Ashley, a fellow blogger, had her baby boy 8 days ago. He was premature, as he was born at 33 weeks, but they are both on the road to recovery.
All of this just makes me realize that I'm close to meeting MY baby as well! I'm SO thankful that we don't have any health issues and that she is considered full term. My eyes were totally opened by the above events. I've been doing my kick counts religiously, and making sure that I stay on top of everything. Call me paranoid, but I really want to make sure my baby girl is okay. I have a midwife appointment tomorrow, I can't wait to see if I've dilated any. Probably not, but a girl can wish.
I'm just so anxious to see Bunny's face and hold her little hand. Makes my heart leap for joy.
1 comment:
:) very soon you'll be holding her tiny hands and kissing her cheeks...Man it's so soon, I hope you have progressed, keep us updated, and good luck.
Post a Comment