Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

New hairstyle

After looking back on all of my belly pics, I noticed that I NEVER had my hair down!  That is so weird.  In the first trimester I was too tired to do anything but pull it back.  In the second trimester I got it braided, so now that I'm in the third trimester, I figured I should get it done.  And oh what a difference!  I feel SO much better, it's like my self-esteem has been boosted.  Who thought I'd miss the hassle of doing my hair?  Not I.....

Just a small disclaimer: it's my real hair, no weave/extensions, and I don't have a chemical relaxer.  It was blown dry and flat ironed/curled.  I usually don't do curls, but I was feeling spontaneous today.  And I feel great!!  Woo-hoo!  Hopefully I can keep up with it, we'll see.....


4 comments:

Keri Elizabeth said...

OMG!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!! Very cute look for you! Do it more often girl!!! You look beautiful!

Erin said...

I love your hair and I love your disclaimer! i have to do that all the time as well, when I get around to flat ironing my hair!!

Erin @ I should be studying

Samantha said...

Hey hot momma!

Unknown said...

Lookin' good, mama!
And thanks for your comment on my blog :) Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually as strong as you all think I am! Let's hope so!