Happy Viability Day to my sweet baby girl! 24 weeks marks the point that Bunny would have a greater chance of surviving if she were to be born prematurely.
It feels SOO good to have reached one of my goals, now I just have three more hitting 30, 34, and then 37 weeks. We can do it!!!
How far along? 24 weeks! Yeah!! I've been waiting for this day for a long time!!
Total weight gain/loss: 5 lbs since the beginning of my pregnancy.
Sleep: Great this week. I have had to get up to use the restroom more frequently, since Bunny likes to kick my bladder. And she always has the hiccups at night, but it's so cute!
Food cravings: Still fruit, and cheeseburgers.
Best moment this week: Hitting 24 weeks, and getting a good report from the doctor on Friday.
Movement: They are getting stronger. I notice her hiccuping, and she kicks my bladder a TON. But it lets me know that she's okay in there, so I don't mind it.
Labor Signs: NO! I don't even want to think about this until 37 weeks... (this answer is going to remain the same until 37 weeks, lol!)
Gender: Girl!
Stretchies: I'm still in the clear, let's see how long it lasts.
Belly Button in or out? In... kind of... everyone says it looks like it's going to pop out any minute.
What I miss: Not being so grouchy. I get irritated so easily, especially when I'm hungry. But other than that, nothing.
What I am looking forward to: Getting her room ready, and having the baby shower.
Symptoms: Grouchiness and frequent urination.
Milestones: Viability!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weekly wisdom: Sorry, nothing this week...
Emotions: Anxious, but excited. C'mon December!!
1 comment:
HAPPY VIABILITY DAY MRS V!Little lady needs to stay put for at least 13 more weeks but what a relief! I cannot wait until Sunday for me!
I am so happy you're feeling her move so much more!
Post a Comment