Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

26 weeks!!

How far along? 26 weeks!! Only four weeks away from my next goal, which is 30 weeks.

Total weight gain/loss: I think 5 lbs? Not too sure, my scale at home fluctuates to much on my weight that I really can't tell.

Sleep: Pretty good. I noticed that my hands fall asleep lately. I read that it's normal, but it's still weird to wake up to fingers that are numb. I think it's because I sleep with my hands under my head, or one under my head and the other under my belly.

Food cravings: Fruit, and Snickers Ice Cream bars. YUM!!

Best moment this week: Strangers asking me when I'm due. It makes me feel like I'm really pregnant, LOL! But then I tell them how pregnant I am, and they looked shocked. One lady told me she thought I was only 3 months!

Movement: She's really starting to roll around a lot. It feels so weird, I try to describe the feeling to my husband, but I can't put it in words. She's going to have really strong legs, she uses my uterus like it's one big resistance band.

Labor Signs: NO! I don't even want to think about this until 37 weeks... (this answer is going to remain the same until 37 weeks, lol!)

Gender: A princess!

Stretchies: Nope, I thought I saw one the other day, so I woke my husband up to have him look at it. It was an indention from my sweat pants. I know I'm going to get them one day...

Belly Button in or out? Partly in, partly out.

What I miss: Being able to drink a whole glass of juice or water without feeling all gurgly afterwards. I guess it's indigestion?

What I am looking forward to: Oddly enough, taking the 1 hour Glucose test. To me it signifies nearing the end of pregnancy. I take it on October 1st, I'll be nearly 28 weeks!

Symptoms: Frequent urination and increased appetite.

Milestones: Nearing my goal of 30 weeks! I'm super excited!!

Weekly wisdom: Snickers Ice Cream bars are a delicious and perfectly acceptable breakfast food. I ate two of them for breakfast yesterday, and I'm not ashamed. (LOL!)

Emotions: Up and down still. One minute I'm SUPER excited and ready for her to come out. and the next I'm freaked out because I have to GIVE BIRTH!

4 comments:

DF Farmstead said...

I like snickers ice cream bars even though I'm not pg! Good luck on the glucose test, I'm sure you'll do great! Thanks for the encouragement on my blog!!

Samantha said...

26 is half of 52- YOU'VE BEEN PREGNANT FOR HALF OF A YEAR!!! I realized that the other day and it blows my mind!

Unknown said...

Happy 26 weeks! I am SO jealous that you've only gained 5 pounds. I've gained close to TWENTY. *shudder* But, really, I could've stood to gain a few before even getting pregnant anywhoo, and I have no idea where all the weight is going- I don't seem to see any extra weight anywhere other than the belly!

Chocolate Mom aka Blupoetres said...

Congrats for the 26 week milestone!! Enjoy the cravings!!