***A peek into my life*** A journey through marriage, pregnancy, and now two under two.
Nice belly. I love Bio Oil, even though I am not preggo yet.
Your belly is so pretty! I have "pretty" red streaks showing up on mine!!!
good luck with all the baby plans...i wish you well..i am officially following..visit me at mr-mrspancakes.blogspot.com
Awww you're one of those cute pregnant women that is absolutely all belly! Congrats and good luck on your pregnancy journey. Happily a new follower of your blog :)
OMG that looks so cute :) mine isn't so clearly round and nice lol
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nice belly. I love Bio Oil, even though I am not preggo yet.
Your belly is so pretty! I have "pretty" red streaks showing up on mine!!!
Your belly is so pretty! I have "pretty" red streaks showing up on mine!!!
good luck with all the baby plans...i wish you well..i am officially following..visit me at mr-mrspancakes.blogspot.com
Awww you're one of those cute pregnant women that is absolutely all belly! Congrats and good luck on your pregnancy journey.
Happily a new follower of your blog :)
OMG that looks so cute :) mine isn't so clearly round and nice lol
Post a Comment