I'm on such a high today. WE MADE IT! My body held Bunny in until she was FULL TERM! As I'm typing this with one hand, because the other one is on my belly, feeling my sweet little girl roll around almost as if she's celebrating with me. We did it, we made it!!! I'm so excited, and I'm SO ready to meet this little one. Surprisingly, it still feels so surreal to me. I can't wait to see her face, hear her cry, look into her eyes, and say, "Hi, I'm your Mommy." The thought just brings tears to my eyes. I still pray that she remains safe in there and is born healthy.
I'm going to have a baby!!! Ahhhh!! I'm still in disbelief, but I'm so excited!!!
Now on to the 37 week (FULL TERM) update!
How far along? 37 weeks!! I've reached my LAST milestone, now on to delivery!!
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure, I don't think I gained very much this past week.
Sleep: Still great only if I'm propped up. I have this weird pain at the top of my belly that radiates through my upper back. I had a urinalysis done not too long ago, so I'm not worried about it being a UTI or anything. I think it may be Bunny's foot or something, because I don't feel it all the time. I'm bringing it up at my appointment on Thursday.
Food cravings: Still whatever I see on TV. And loads of sweets. I actually have to stop myself from purchasing junk food when at the store. It's sad.... LOL!
Best moment this week: Making it to full term!! Oh, and deciding after ONE day back to work that I'd rather be at home. My boss was so sweet and let me take the rest of the time off. Hopefully my midwife will take me back off. We'll see.
Movement: Definitely! She has her active periods, and her rest periods. I'm really noticing a pattern right now. Which may mean that she's going to be up from 10PM until about 1AM when she's born. I'll be sure to assign my husband that shift. HA!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks. TONS of them. And they're getting more intense and make me feel like I can't breathe. I literally have them all day. And they hurt. Now I'm worried that my plan to go "natural" won't happen, because if real labor contractions hurt WORSE than these, I'm in trouble!!
Gender: From what I can tell she's still a girl, LOL! I still have dreams that she's a boy, I really hope my dreams are wrong!
Stretchies: No new ones...
Belly Button in or out? Still slightly out, it still hasn't "popped" yet, not sure if it will at this point.
What I miss: Absolutely nothing.
What I am looking forward to: My midwife appointment, and going into labor! I really hope it's soon because I'm so ready to see this little girl!
Symptoms: The usual pregnancy discomforts, Braxton Hicks, mild swelling, frequent urination, irritability, etc.
Milestones: Hitting 37 weeks. I still hope and pray that Bunny is safe and healthy. I'm so excited!!
Weekly wisdom: Don't force yourself to go back to work. LOL! I did that and only lasted ONE measly day. Oh well, I had to do what's best for my baby and my body.
Emotions: Good, I think I'm starting to nest. I've been cleaning all morning, and don't see it stopping anytime soon. Hopefully that means that Bunny will be on her way soon!!
5 comments:
Congrats!! And good for you for deciding not to go back to work. You deserve to take it easy these last few weeks!
YAY!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Can't wait for the update that says SHE'S HERE!!
Yahoo! Rest as much as you can until Bunny comes. You deserve and need it.
Well done, well done... WELL DONE! I am so happy for you and the little one.
It seems yesterday when you announced that your preggo ans soon you will have your lovely joy in your arms.
God bless :)!
Yeah for the final milestone! And now the final countdown is on! woo hoo! You are doing great!
Post a Comment