***A peek into my life*** A journey through marriage, pregnancy, and now two under two.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
39 week belly pic
My oh my! I'm glad Bunny isn't growing much these last few days, I don't think it's possible for me to get any bigger. I looked back at some of my previous belly pics and couldn't believe how tiny I was, yet I "thought" I was showing so much! LOL!
OMGeezers guys, I'm so ready! I'm going to ask to be checked tomorrow at my midwife appointment, and see if she's willing to strip my membranes. Hopefully I've made some progress since I've still been having regular BH contractions. I think I may go crazy if I haven't dilated a little further.
I really don't want to be induced, so I'm hoping not to have to go that route. There are so many women who are induced and labor for hours and hours, don't progress, and end up with c-sections. That's not my goal at all. Also, I don't want to have to be in bed during my labor, I want the freedom to get in the hot tub and walk the halls. I can handle pain SO much better that way. But that's just my goal, I'll do whatever it takes to get Bunny out safely. Hopefully my body kicks itself into gear soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wow, you look great, the next post (or the one after) will be the birth story, I know it :) just hang in there, think of this and you'll feel better, I'M ONLY 36 WEEKS lol see??? feel better? you're 39, that's insane, i can't wait till i'm 39, days are crawling like a turtle at this point....good luck to you, hopefully we read some interesting news soon.
I hope you get news of great progress tomorrow! I can't wait to hear :)
Post a Comment