All went well! I only gained one pound (woo-hoo!!). My cervix hasn't dilated any further, my blood pressure was 120/80, and Bunny's heart rate was 140 bpm.
Also, I decided to go back to work. It was totally my choice, because they said that if Bunny was born now, chances are she'd be perfectly fine, but financially it was a better decision for me. My husband thinks that I'm going to go in to work on Monday, and then go into labor on Tuesday. LOL! It would be too funny if that happened. My goal is to be able to spend as much time with Bunny after she's born, which further encouraged me to bite the bullet and go back to work.
I feel pretty good, no more restrictions, and a lot less worrying about Bunny. When I go back to work on Monday, I'll be one day away from full term. Which is awesome!!! I feel so much more relaxed about everything. And now I'm just focused on meeting my baby girl, who is currently smashing my bladder with her head.
I have another appointment on Thursday, I'm hoping that by then things start progressing. Isn't that funny? I was trying so hard to keep her in, and now I want her out! LOL!
3 comments:
Glad to hear all went well!
Isn't it funny how quickly you switch from "no it's not time yet" mode to "okay, let's have this baby already!!"
I'm right there with you. Well, a little behind you... but still :)
Good luck at work. It'll probably be nice change of pace for awhile. And a great way to bring in a little extra money before Bunny is here!
wow, I'm so happy for reaching that far :) now u r ready to meet bunny and make a family of 3 :) soon I'll b reading the post about your BIRTH STORY :D good luck.
Post a Comment