After my friend passed, I've come to a new realization about life. Seeing how quickly things can change, made me wake up a bit. I've been down in this dump after my miscarriage, teetering between wanting to try again and being too scared.
I'm going to live life to the fullest. I want a child, so I will do everything in my power to have one. That means, stop being so afraid. I think my husband was concerned that I may not want to try after what happened to Aja. I will NOT let fear get in the way. I've done that for too long. I started with the Robitussin again this month, as well as vitamin B6 and red raspberry leaf tea. My body went through so much with the miscarriage, that I feel compelled to help it out. I've also been drinking gobs of water to ensure that everything is hydrated. Positive thinking, positive results. That's my motto! Trying to stay stress free. Relax, relate, release!
3 comments:
It sounds like you are back in the game, and that is very exciting!
I suffered a miscarriage in December of 2008, and it really rocked my world. It took my body and my mind a long time to feel decent again. I went through so much.
But there is a bright side at the end of the tunnel. I am almost 19 weeks pregnant now, and I never thought that it would happen again after my miscarriage. It finally happened when I was mentally and physically ready. The first time it took one month for me to get pregnant, and then I miscarried, and then it took me 9 months to get pregnant again. I think my mind and my body just wasn't there yet. I read back in my blog and I say, "Of course I wasn't getting pregnant. I was a mess."
I think that your body and your mind will allow it to happen when the time is perfect. Don't be afraid. One miscarriage doesn't mean that you will miscarry again.
I wish you all of the best, and I hope that you will be posting some good news soon!
Oh Noelle! I could just hug you! Thank you so much for your kind words. My body is finally starting to feel "normal" again, it was so foreign for awhile. I love positive stories like yours, you're right, I need to let my mind and body heal before I can move forward.
I'm so sorry about your loss, sounds like you have a great attitude though about getting back into the game! I'm rooting for you girl!! You will have a beautiful child together I know it!! *baby dust*
And thanks for stopping by my blog for my SITS day! I'm slowly making my way through all of the commenters. You really make my day special! And I'm glad it brought me here! :)
Post a Comment