I've been feeling very emotional lately. One minute I'm ready to cry, and the next minute I'm angry. There is just so much going on right now. Work has been really stressful, I dread going in every day. My supervisor is NUTS. I swear she's bipolar, and everyone agrees. Sadly, there isn't much I can do about it, but I love my job, so I'm just going to suck it up and try to do my best. I'm trying not to get stressed over things that I can't control.
I'm also in the process of trying to shed a few pounds. Some people think that's crazy, they consider me to be thin already, but I can't fit hardly any of my jeans!! And it's not just a recent thing, I've been gradually adding a few pounds here and there over the past two years. I just want to get back to my "comfy" weight.
Not much to update about on the TTC front. I'm still unsure whether or not I actually ovulated, and if I did we probably didn't catch that precious eggy this month. I'm actually coming to terms with the fact that this month isn't our month. And that's okay, my original plan was to begin TTC next month. This month would have just been a bonus. I did go through my pregnancy journal this afternoon, and honestly, it was hard for me. I enjoyed being pregnant SO much, it was one of the happiest moments in my life. My husband and I would stay up all night thinking about babies and picking out names, discussing how we'd tell our family. *SIGH* But one day, we'll experience that joy again. I'm just trying to take it one day at a time. I've also been trying to keep busy. I'm working on my "Baby Bucket List", which is really fun. I actually hope that I get to cross some things off of that list before "Baby V" decides to arrive.
No comments:
Post a Comment